- All products are subject to availability. If ordered product is not available after the payment has been done, customers will receive notification on further options including but not limited to in-store credit refunds or product replacement. For more details please refer to our Return & Refund Policy here.
- Delivery of the Goods shall be made to the address provided by the Buyer in the order.
- Accurate address and contact details must be given when placing orders. myFITBOX will not be responsible for late or misdelivery due to the incorrect information/address or instructions given by the Buyer.
- myFITBOX has the right at any time to sub-contract all or any of its obligations for the sale/delivery of the Goods to any other party as it may from time to time decide without giving notice of the same to the Buyer.
- Delivery time stated during checkout is by approximation only and may vary. The time for delivery/performance will not be the point of scrutiny, and myFITBOX shall not be liable for any delay in delivery or performance however caused.
- The estimated delivery times are as below:
i. Self-collection by appointment at myFITBOX (Bangsar) — Please select a date and time that is available for your collection that should be between 10am - 4pm on weekdays and no less than 24hrs after the order is made.
ii. Kuala Lumpur & Selangor: Around 3 working days from order time
iii. The rest of Malaysia outside Kuala Lumpur & Selangor:
a) Peninsular Malaysia - Around 5 - 8 days
b) East Malaysia - Around 5 - 10 days
c) Other parts of the world 5 - 18 days depending on type of shipping method selected (Shipping available on-site to Singapore, Brunei, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Philippines, Taiwan, Hong Kong, China, Australia and New Zealand. For shipping to countries not listed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org)
Buyers are to ensure all due diligence is taken including but not limited to answering phone calls and ensuring there is a safe place for parcels to be deposited at the delivery address when delivery of product is being carried out.
The charges for the various shipping options are as below:
i. Self-collection by appointment at myFITBOX (Bangsar) — RM0.00
ii. All shipping locations — based on actual weight or volumetric weight, whichever is higher, and selected delivery option
Orders will be shipped on business days only. Please note business days exclude public holidays and weekends.
The customer agrees that the use of the myFITBOX website shall be at the customer's sole risk. The myFITBOX website is provided on an “as is” basis and to the fullest extent permitted by Malaysian law. myFITBOX, its officers, directors, employees, and agents disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the content of the Marketplace website and the safety, hygiene, and/or freshness of goods offered for sale posted therein. As such, myFITBOX, its officers, directors, employees, and agents assumes no liability or responsibility for any of the followings: -
errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of the content of the website;
food poisoning, harmful to human body, personal injury, monetary loss or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from the customer's access to and use of our website;
any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the website;
any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through the website;
any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the website
myFITBOX does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product, goods and/or service advertised or offered for sale by any supplier or merchant or a third party through the website or featured or other advertising, and Marketplace will not be in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between the customer and the supplier, merchant and third-party providers of products and/or services.